Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
98 Vortec 454 7.4 liter with 0 miles. It has all the belt driven accessories with wiring harness and PCM. The engine still has the paint on the drive side of the pullies. I’ve taken one of the valve covers off to show how new the inside of the motor looks. This is not a rebuilt motor. It is a factory crate that has been fired, but that is about it. I’ve also turned the motor every month since I’ve had it, which has been about 15 months. The motor has been stored in a climate-controlled garage before I bought it and since I’ve had it as well. The engine includes, A/C Comp, power steering pump and hoses, 120 amp alt., all accessory brackets, starter, engine wiring harness, PCM (computer), flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, radiator hoses, mass air sensor, and all of the fuel injection. The only thing that is not included is the bellhousing. I bought this to put in a Jeep project but I have not had time to work on it in quite some time, so I have decided to let it go to someone who can put it to good use. Also includes the motor lifting brackets. Motor is in Louisville, KY and would prefer to have it picked up. But If shipping is needed I will put it on a pallet and ship it out for a small fee. No warranty expressed or implied. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and thanks for looking.Linky

Asking $3400.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not at this time.
Thanks

·
Registered
574 Posts

Well if you decide otherwise I have 383 stroker block .60 over with all machine work done(fresh block), Laniti 6" H-beam rods, 1.6 roller rockers, Brand new 4x4 Comp Extreme cam ( 3rd biggest they offer )and new lifters, LOTS of head work and all parts in the head are new or like new, Brand new Victor JR intake, What is left to do is, have the crank turned down, buy the pistons of your choice and have it put back together. Thats it. All the parts for this motor have been checked by the machine shop doing the work and is in very good condition. And also have a set of 395/85/20s on Starzworks 40 bolt beadlocks, these are rockwell bolt pattern. Like I said if you decide otherwise, thanks

TTT for ya

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Btt

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

BTT :smokin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts