• Tom Sanford

Votes: 322 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
161 - 180 of 239 Posts

·
Vendor
4,112 Posts
I just want to say a huge THANK YOU!! to the people that have already voted for me! I appreciate that so much:smokin:
I am so thankful for the votes and even more so for some of the nice things said by friends and total strangers. If I get voted in I will bring my best effort to hang with the pro's and put on a good show for us "trail wheelers". I am Joe vs. Pro.
One thing for sure is I now know who to invite out to AZ next winter, the guys on this list!

I have a beautiful wife and family and can't/won't do a rig a vote. I would only like to be pulling into that event with the wheeler's vote.

One more thing and the one that stands out to me more than anything, I was mentioned in the same sentence as Tom Wayes some where. If I don't win I won there.:D

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
I just want to say a huge THANK YOU!! to the people that have already voted for me! I appreciate that so much:smokin:
I am so thankful for the votes and even more so for some of the nice things said by friends and total strangers. If I get voted in I will bring my best effort to hang with the pro's and put on a good show for us "trail wheelers". I am Joe vs. Pro.
One thing for sure is I now know who to invite out to AZ next winter, the guys on this list!

I have a beautiful wife and family and can't/won't do a rig a vote. I would only like to be pulling into that event with the wheeler's vote.

One more thing and the one that stands out to me more than anything, I was mentioned in the same sentence as Tom Wayes some where. If I don't win I won there.:D
Awesome! Definitely deserving...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Even though there are a lot of great drivers here Team Chaos Racing's vote went to Justin Hall. It wasn't because we purchased his old buggy though! It's because while going through the process we got to know him and his family. They are some great folks always willing to help others out!

We got to see Team Rock Hard in action during the every man challenge at KOH 2016. We made the long haul from Georgia to catch the action. Before that we analyzed all the viedos of them competing at WEROCK events. Justin's skillz and determination as a driver is impeccable! His farther Mark has what I call some serious "old man power"! As a team they are pretty unstoppable and pretty much a role model for our team!

Team Chaos Racing hopes to be 1/2 as successful as Team Rock Hard is! We have large shoes to fill for sure! For us Justin's track record as a racer, competitor and all around personable guy is impeccable and thus we voted for him!

Get em Justin! :smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Most of these guys would be still trying to get where Cary is

This. Cary has had a hand in breaking the hardest trails in the States, but is one of the most unassuming and friendly guys you could meet on the trail.

I know he's not going to go down the rig-a-vote route, and if the trail is as hard as Rich says there's no one else that deserves a place on the list to break it.

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Its funny cause there's more then just rigging a vote. Honestly haven't gotten many votes from that.

·
AZUndertaker
904 Posts
I gotta go with Carry, he's not a racer, he's not a cone dodger, he's just plain hard core trail wheeler! No superfund to support his buggy! He can outdrive anyone I know!

161 - 180 of 239 Posts