Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did they close the vote? Any way its 20%fair compromise, 20%not far enough, and 60%
to far. Looks like we are ahead now, take that
greenies!

------------------
You can't call it custom unless you built it yourself!
There's never been a problem that couldn't be fixed with brute force, ignorance, duct tape, and a BFH!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Still open...

* 8612 responses
Yes, it's a fair compromise 13%
No, it doesn't go far enough 14%
No, it goes too far 73%

------------------
Trust me no one else knows what they are talking about. -jeeppimp 5/9/0 JU

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
now it's:
12%
13%
75%

------------------
82 Toy, 5.29's, 4.7-1, ARB, 35 TSL-SX, buggy sprung...

·
Registered
556 Posts
I tried to wote but either was on the wrong place or they closed it. Shouldn't it be right there at the MSNBC voting results?

Take care and happy trails to ya, Maddog
Never mind. Went back again and the voting was open.

------------------

[This message has been edited by maddog (edited 05-22-2000).]

·
Registered
1 Posts
ALL the polls that I have seen have "US" winning.Weather or not these polls will make a difference is yet to be seen.But it sure as hell can't hurt!If only the people filling out the polls would fill out the petitions too,it might make a difference.The "Greenies" got united way before we even had a clue as to what they were up to.They had people lobbying congress,lawyers and all the other legal-congressional bullshit!I did find one site that said they had a lawsuit against the government for infringement against disabled people's access to public lands.Which is a really good point and a strong stand for "our" side.I'm not saying we should exploit the less fortunate people in our country but it is possibly the strongest arguement against the passage of this new law.
I apologize for the long post and the language,but how do we get people to take interest and get involved?

------------------

[This message has been edited by cblazer81 (edited 05-27-2000).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts