Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Sirachi said:

I'm sorry, who beat everybody to the top of Pacifica without even walking? :flipoff2: mmmhmmm...:flipoff2:
you WOULD try to beat everyone up! Wait a sec, let me get this straight. On a dh bike your supposed to walk UP and ride DOWN, if I recall you rode UP and walked DOWN :flipoff2: Monster, smonstter.

Oneanother note I am pretty sure the S8 is sold sunday!!:D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
slug said:
you WOULD try to beat everyone up! Wait a sec, let me get this straight. On a dh bike your supposed to walk UP and ride DOWN, if I recall you rode UP and walked DOWN :flipoff2: Monster, smonstter.

Oneanother note I am pretty sure the S8 is sold sunday!!:D
Get yer facts straight, schitt talker. I fell on my way up, but rode the entire way down. And who was the only one not to wipe out? Hmmmmm? Half of it is on the helmet cam too, I didn't poosey foot everything. I blasted mile run and was the one waitin for you at the bottom.:flipoff2:

:( Bye Super8.. What a sick rig. Man, you gonna miss somethin like that for northstar. Speakin of which.. since you work at a shop, can you get us discount on lift tickets too? :D:D:D

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Leonel said:

i'm gonna have to come down there one of these days and run circles around you all the way up until you start calling me Daddy!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

i can only ride one day this weekend so i have to put in a long road ride in that one day but maybe next sunday ,i can get my miles in on saturday and i come down there on sunday and fuck around with you guys and maybe make Vova my biatch while i'm there :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Bring it Daddy :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Sirachi said:
Vova, I'm thinkin around 2:00 meet at the parking lot. How's that sound?
Can we do it any earlier? Are you refering to the lot off Summit and 17?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
vova said:
Can we do it any earlier? Are you refering to the lot off Summit and 17?
Shucks.. not sure. BayAreaWheeler hasn't gotten back to me yet and he was my ride up. I'm talkin about the parking lot where Highway 9 and Skyline meet up. Right at that junction.

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Sirachi said:

Shucks.. not sure. BayAreaWheeler hasn't gotten back to me yet and he was my ride up. I'm talkin about the parking lot where Highway 9 and Skyline meet up. Right at that junction.
Oh you're riding Saratoga gap:confused:
I thought you weretalking about Demo...

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Sirachi said:

Woops. I thought I wrote it somewhere in the thread. I'm emailin you my celly.
LETS RIDE DEMO!
It's so much fun!!
The ride out s not bad at all!!!
Don't be scared :flipoff2:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Sorry i missed you. my cell doesn't work up at my house. Next use the home number :) I only check my VM when i go somewhere.
We'll hook up next time.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts