Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The VROC (Virginia Rockcrawling and Off-road Challenge) will be held in Crozet, Virginia on November 13th and 14th. The competition is open to three (3) classes (Stock, Modified Stock, and Super Modified), and each class is limited to fifteen (15) vehicles.

The entry fee per vehicle is $100 with a 75% payout per vehicle class. 1st place will receive 60% of the class payout, while 2nd place will receive 30% of the class payout, and 3rd place will receive 10% of the class payout.

Each competitor must fill out and submit the sign-up sheet with vehicle specifications and may attach picture(s). The deadline for sign-up and receipt of entry fee (cash or check only) for the November VROC is Sunday, November 8th by 6:00 PM. Sign-up after this date is limited to space availability; late sign-ups pay an increased entry fee of $125.

Each competitor must sign and abide by the liability waiver before competing. We will not be responsible for any injuries or damage to vehicles.

No alcohol consumption will be permitted by anyone during the event (coolers will be checked at the gate). Seat belts must be worn at all times. Vehicles must stay in the designated areas—no freelance four wheeling is permitted. No pets will be permitted on the property during the event. If you or anyone in your party poses any safety risk, you will be asked to leave.

check out www.xjsrule.com for more details.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Rob,

Have you signed up yet? How about Dale and the others? Would you mention it at the NEUROC finals this month? Unfortunately I am going to miss the NEUROC finals.

Chris Packard
NEUROC #409

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
thinking about it :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
someone bitch slap my spotter. He hasnt answered me yet :D

I already got the ok from the boss, just need the rest of the team.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I will be competing :D Registration is in. We will see how it goes.
Should be a good time.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
atleast it'll be a Toyota 1, 2 finish. :D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Foxfab said:
someone bitch slap my spotter. He hasnt answered me yet :D

I already got the ok from the boss, just need the rest of the team.
spotters can be replaced :flipoff2:

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Im more than likely gonna be there just to see what its all about and get some ideas to build something to compete for next year..... Are you all gonna camp there or crash in a hotel nearby?!? Let me know and Ill make my plans accordingly :grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
we'll be camping. But does everyone camp on-site or at Misty Mountain?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Its not like I have anything to have to plug in so I would assume onsite. May also depend on who all we have coming with us. AKA the wimmens. :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I thought you said Billy was coming with you? :D

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
What, you saying I have to plug Billy in to turn him on. You know all it takes is a pat on the ass. :flipoff2:

Like I said though. I am all up for onsite camping. just give me a spot for a tent and i am good.

·
Administrator
63,764 Posts
Is this a non-profit event? If not then you'll need a yellow star to promote it on the BB. :roxy:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts