38" swampers

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright got some updates.
Gotta new flame suit. ;D 8)

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af39/breeluke/noglass.jpg/img]

[img]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af39/breeluke/OLYMPUSDIGITALCAMERA_0021-1.jpg

Not many guys can wheel in the shop. This is at JKH's. I think he might be a redneck. :-*

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
I hate to say it but poor design....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where are the updates on this beast? She gots to be ready for the big meat run in march. Hurry up :D
To much work, kids sports, and working on other peoples junk. Gonna try to work on my junk this weekend.

·
Registered
152 Posts
3 inch wheel spacers?:eek:
good luck with wheel bearings on the front end.

and chop the cage down about 3 feet. if your worried about being able to see better just drop the front of the hood down a few inches.heard that helps alot more then you think

·
Registered
432 Posts
how tall are you?
thats a whole lotta airspace between the top of the headrest and the cage.
It does look a lot taller in pics than in person, he wasn't really going for the laid back low slung look.

I hate to say it but poor design....
Well, he asked for reasons as to why? :smokin:
Do you think it will be unsafe? Not done yet have a lot of braces to add.

3 inch wheel spacers?:eek:
good luck with wheel bearings on the front end.

He got a lot of mixed responses on what size if any to use and some guys said they ran them for years with no problems? I am sure he will be one that has problems with something even if a hundred others don't :shaking:

and chop the cage down about 3 feet. if your worried about being able to see better just drop the front of the hood down a few inches.heard that helps alot more then you think
3 FEET :eek: :eek: well it may be a little taller than some out there but not a lot higher than the roof he cut off? maybe 6"-9" taller than some out there but 3 feet? Trying to fit 2 back seats in I think will help it out some too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts