Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
ACME Adapters said:
available now, If anybody is interested the engine adapter kits for the VW four cylinder water cooled family of engines to the Toyota 22R style four cylinder style transmission manual or automatic as well as the Samurai, Sidekick/Tracker manual and auto.

Contact
[email protected]

You can't spam here..go away :rolleyes:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
someone was asking for more information and if these were available and I was just trying to be informative.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Perhaps it would be wise for you to check out a few posts that Acme Adpaters has made in areas of the forum to give you a context for his post. Little trigger happy are we? Oh, and I like Bush too.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
vwzzuk said:
Perhaps it would be wise for you to check out a few posts that Acme Adpaters has made in areas of the forum to give you a context for his post. Little trigger happy are we? Oh, and I like Bush too.
Wise this newbie :flipoff: I could give a shit of his 47 posts :rolleyes: Maybe you two (since you live in the same city) could get together and hug around your vwgreese burning motors, hug, and read the rules of the fourms :shaking:

Oh and thank you for your vote :flipoff2:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Someone isn't getting their daily supplement of calm the fuck down...

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
I am with you Bill, seems like a lot of guys posting classifieds and pimping their business in a tech forum lately. Buy a yellow star and pimp away in the vendor section, that's where I go first when I am looking to buy.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Azrckcrawler said:
I am with you Bill, seems like a lot of guys posting classifieds and pimping their business in a tech forum lately. Buy a yellow star and pimp away in the vendor section, that's where I go first when I am looking to buy.

:D

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
sheesh, I guess I should pimp my ride for ya, Jeff! Let this thread die, or perhaps it should be deleted - I will post up my progress on a new thread. It's getting close to driveable. If I wasn't tearing out the stock suspension, I'd be driving it already.

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
vwzzuk said:
So, have you ever seen a diesel zuk before?

Yeah, it's nothing new. Good idea but it's been discussed at length here. It doesn't matter anyhow. The issue is with spamming a tech forum. You don't do that. If you're new, you sit back, shut up, and listen. If you're not new, you know better.

Yellow stars are for vendors. You BUY the right to advertise your junk on the PBB.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I have seen this in a few posts and decided to take a look at the "Benefits" of springing for a yellow star.. a cut and paste of the rules says:
"Vendor Yellow Star Subscription
Being a Pirate4x4.Com approved vendor allows you to post in our Vendor's Showcase. You get all the features of a red star member, and the ability to post in the Vendor's Showcase."
It doesnt say you cant post in other forums, and for Suzukis this is useful information. I dont plan on using this kit, but its cool to know its out there. I did see someone ask on another thread if a kit like this was available, and since that person may or may not buy it and install it, it could lead to valid tech. If he kept TTT'ing it I might think that to be annoying, but simply saying "hey this is new and available" is kinda cool, but then again I buy 4x4 mags as much to see & shop the new crap as much as the foo-foo trucks and tech that doesnt relate to what I'm building. Picking on new product announcements is kinda weak in my book if its related to our vehicles in our forum, just my opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts