Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want you East Coast folks to think that we forgot about you so here are some pictures. We have cut all of the numbers and WE Rock logo's. We marked some of the plate today before it got too late. You will see that the Torchmate CNC Plasma Cutter marks all of the plate first and then will go back and cut all of the parts out. They have been nested in our Torchmate CAD software in order to maximize the plate.

We will make sure that we get the year on these. :shaking: They should be done tomorrow. I will try to post up some finished pic's then.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice!

I want one of those machines badly..... :(
Tomorrow we are going to launch a sale of a pile of demo Torchmate cnc plasma cutting machines and cutters that we were using for a show. We decided not to go, so here they sit. They are all practically brand new and will come with the full warranty and free unlimited technical support. I expect that they will be offered at 5-10% off. We only do this once every year or two. Last time they sold out in about one hour. If you have been holding back for one of our systems, now is the time to act.

I will even throw in an additional 5% off to all competitors on this board. Just call in and talk to a sales rep. Josh is the guy that has been coming to the comps with me. Tell him that you want one of the demo machines and find out what is left. Tell them that you found out about it through Pirate4x4. At least then I will know that you came from here.

I think that they are going to sell off at least one of each of the following machines:

4x4 Small Shop Machine (Brand New)
4x8 TM1 Fully Constructed (Brand New)
4x8 TM3 (Brand New)
6x10 TM4 (Practically Brand New)
4x10 TM XS2 (our latest and greatest)

We open at 6am Pacific time. Call early!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Now you put them onsale after we get the new one all set-up :D
I told one of the tech guys Tuesday that you said they were always playing solataire instead of working, he said he was going to go talk to you about that :D

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now you put them onsale after we get the new one all set-up :D
I told one of the tech guys Tuesday that you said they were always playing solataire instead of working, he said he was going to go talk to you about that :D
Don't worry, my guys know to take extra special care of you. At least they did right up until you told them that I think that they play solitaire all day. :shaking:

When you end up wanting to buy accessories, like the arc voltage torch height control or plate marker, I will make up for the fact that you bought just before our demo tables went on sale. Just tell your sales person to talk to me when you get to that point.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just giving you a bad time on the deal, tech guys have been great every time I have called, thanks for the awesome service.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I want the 4x4. Will call for price.

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree!!! I put my order in for one......I hope it works!
You put in an order for a trophy or a machine? :D

If you ordered one of our machines, then please email or pm your info to me so that I can make sure that you are a priority to both our shipping folks and our tech people. I want to make sure that the rock crawling folks are well taken care of. Also, if you ever feel like you are not receiving the highest level of customer service, then let me know. That goes for anyone of you that ends up buying one. We are here for ya man!!!

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, how about a couple photo's of those trophies on your mantle east coasters. At least tell me whether you loved them or hated them. What could we do better?

·
Registered
966 Posts
These turned out great! Thank you for getting involved so we could take home something so nice. I will post pictures when I get them. Also, shipping department seems to know what they are doing, I got the one I ordered.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
732 Posts
This trophy is awesome. Can't stop looking at it. I feel honored to have received one. I'll post a pick with the othe 4 1st from this year. Thank you guys from Torchmate. Can't wait to see the ones for the ASN's

·
Vendor
1,342 Posts
This trophy is awesome. Can't stop looking at it. I feel honored to have received one. I'll post a pick with the othe 4 1st from this year. Thank you guys from Torchmate. Can't wait to see the ones for the ASN's
Kurt,
Congrats on your season, but I do have to say that that second place ASN trophy will look out of place next to all of those first place ones after we win the ASN. :D

Just playin, can't wait to run with you again in September.

Scott

·
Registered
16,095 Posts
Kurt,
Congrats on your season, but I do have to say that that second place ASN trophy will look out of place next to all of those first place ones after we win the ASN. :D

Just playin, can't wait to run with you again in September.

Scott
biting my tongue.......

counting the days.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts