Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Great pics as always Chris. Get a shot of Jake for me I want see if he,s helping out or goofing off.

·
Premium Member
3,979 Posts
Got to see it in person and I think I met Chris.............we were really digging the formla toys. It was the first time I have seen them in person. Also met some of the guys at Texas Roadhouse. Those guys are crazy and they surely like picking up the chicks!!!! :flipoff2:

Really looking forward to day 2 action!!!............................Kyle

·
Premium Member
3,979 Posts
Forgot to ask............where the hell is the parking for the spectators?? We entered in the pits tonight as they let us look around. -------------Thanks in advance.....................Kyle

·
Vendor
786 Posts
Parking is in old town Spring. We put up bandit signs tonight to show you the way. From I-45 go east on 2929, about a mile up will be the parking, on the right for five bux. We will have free shuttle busses take you here. Hope to see you there...

·
Banned
60 Posts
Parking is in old town Spring. We put up bandit signs tonight to show you the way. From I-45 go east on 2929, about a mile up will be the parking, on the right for five bux. We will have free shuttle busses take you here. Hope to see you there...
FM 2920 , not 2929. :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Nice Pics looks like funn! Wish i could have been there!

·
Banned
60 Posts
The course was great, very technical. The pictures don't do it justice. There were a lot of rollovers and breakage.

I have a lot of pics from today that I'm going to start uploading now. Give me a little while :D

1 - 20 of 224 Posts