Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
You really need to ditch that manual stuff and move to a auto with a case that has front digs.

·
Registered
217 Posts
You really need to ditch that manual stuff and move to a auto with a case that has front digs.
Why the manual hate? Is he pushing big numbers through it or something? If he's just running a standard 22r on pane (or even a turbo one...) a R151f would certainly be able to handle it no problem. I've got an A340e in my turbo truck right now and I'm not a fan. Just curious if there's something I'm missing before I scrap the trans ha.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
Why the manual hate? Is he pushing big numbers through it or something? If he's just running a standard 22r on pane (or even a turbo one...) a R151f would certainly be able to handle it no problem. I've got an A340e in my turbo truck right now and I'm not a fan. Just curious if there's something I'm missing before I scrap the trans ha.

Op does comp crawling Iirc. Auto is very superior for crawling, plus it's easier on parts.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Op does comp crawling Iirc. Auto is very superior for crawling, plus it's easier on parts.
Ah, gotcha. Over here on the north east manuals are a lot nicer for the snow. I can honestly say my 224:1 has never failed me for rock crawling either though ha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts