Favorite waffle is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
39,918 Posts
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
My family is looking at me like I'm fucktarded,cause I'm laughing so hard right now. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:
They're not wrong. :flipoff2:

And I have to backpedal a little. I did make FT one time using Alton Brown's recipe from Good Eats. My wife and daughter like it, so I figured I'd give it a whirl. His recipe does indeed turn out FT that's not wet in the middle. I still think it's pretty nasty stuff, but to each his own.

Except Southernfriedr2d2, he can fuck right off! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
You guys are fucked up, but this is a most entertaining thread lol! By the way, FUCK YOU, french toast is far superior to almost all other breakfast foods....come at me brah!

Now just hold the fuck on a second. French toast is good shit, I'll give it that but don't even try to put it into the same category as gravy and biscuits! :laughing:

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
They're not wrong. :flipoff2:

And I have to backpedal a little. I did make FT one time using Alton Brown's recipe from Good Eats. My wife and daughter like it, so I figured I'd give it a whirl. His recipe does indeed turn out FT that's not wet in the middle. I still think it's pretty nasty stuff, but to each his own.

Except Southernfriedr2d2, he can fuck right off! :flipoff2:
I make FT at least twice a month. Never experienced soggy middle. It's all about how you dunk it into the batter. 1 second on each side, straight time the griddle, no fucking around. 300° degree temp, about 90 seconds on each side, wam bam thank you ma'am! Everyone who eats my FT says it's the best they've ever had, not one complaint, although, i sometimes think i could do better:laughing:

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
I had the most delicious french toast this am in honor of this thread. It was fantastic because A it was at a legit truck stop diner and B because it was free. :D. Boss bet me I couldn't make my unload and get back to another load site by the time he was having breakfast. Butter, syrup and bit of powdered sugar. Mmm, Mmm good. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
it's OK, I'm one of the few yankees that realizes it wasn't about slavery.

I enjoy the south very much, but I don't like gravy at all.
not just biscuits and gravy, but on anything.
gravy is nasty.
Stop eating McDonalds (or any restaurant) gravy....:laughing:

Have you ever had chocolate gravy on a buttered biscuit? I swear...you'll think you're in haven. :smokin:

·
Registered
9,282 Posts
Fuck you, we will talk about what the fuck ever breakfast food we want:flipoff2::flipoff2::laughing::laughing::
What about hash?

I dice up some red bliss potatoes real small. Par boil, while diced onion is sauteing in the skillet. Add potatoes then diced red and green peppers to skillet, spices of choice*, then the ground sweet italian sausage you were browning up while getting the other shit ready. Gotta add the sausage last, after you strain it, so it doesn't kill the other flavors. Even better if you cook your hash the night before, stick it in the fridge, and let the nominess flow through. Fry up in the morning and thank me later.

*spices of choice include, but are not limited to, garlic & onion powder, celery salt (sooo good), and good old Italian blend stuff.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts