Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys was wondering what year wagonner d44 have flat top nuckles on both ends or do you have to convert the pass side from something else? anyone running high steer crossover steering with this axle?

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
I can’t take it anymore!!!!!!

Have you ever tried to wade through that gigantic archive of crap?

It is much easier to simply ask a question and have a “”decent”” person answer than it is to search.

If you don’t like the question, move on!!

I am sick of this “wannabe hierarchy” that sits and waits for “poster's” to ask a question and then pounce on them like a friggin cat on a mouse.

Remember not too long ago when all you self-proclaimed “gurus” were asking the same questions and how hard it was to get answers sometimes?

Stop heckling and let the jeepers ask their questions. It will make for a more educated public and maybe, if we are lucky, someday we can all be as smart as you “rockslut” or what ever the hell your name is.
<IMG SRC="smilies/mad.gif" border="0">

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: jeeplvr ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Hey Jeeplvr, were your 19 other posts that useful? <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> The search feature WORKS but you have to USE it. I've asked plenty of questions in these forums but I've also answered nearly as many on my own simply by doing a search. You've been here since October and "can't take it anymore"?
<IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,465 Posts
Originally posted by jeeplvr:
<STRONG>Have you ever tried to wade through that gigantic archive of crap?
</STRONG>
Nope...we usually dont need to <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> I am just teasin ya man... dont get so pissy, this is a "Mandatory Thick Skin" board <IMG SRC="smilies/wink.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
There you go Eric proving my point exactly.

You could have just answered the guys question (or maybe you couldn't) but you felt the need to pounce on the "post deficient" members.

Sure the search feature works. If it didn't it wouldn't be here. Everyone here has the right to search as they please and ask questions as they please.
It's just a shame that some of us can't ask questions without the peanut gallery adding their cynical .02.
As in the case of "Rockslut" calling on the moderator, assuming he (rockslut) has the power to censor the BBS at will.

Its quite a large assumption to think that the moderators are sitting there waiting for members with large numbers of posts to give the command to stifle those that don't ask the right questions or use the BBS in the manner that they see fit.

I have been around these BBS's for about two years now and it seems its the same wherever you go. There are sincere people looking for, and giving, answers and there will always be the "others" that will try to make the sincere folks look stupid. Why does it have to be that way?

Just because you permanent residents have seen these questions many times before doesn't mean that a similar question isn't just as important to the new recruits. If you are so proficient with the search function, then give the poster a link from the archive. Eventually they will use the search feature just like you do.

Sure I don't have a lot of posts, but I learn much more if I am not trying out yell everyone else.

By the way, thanks for the link Jeepdude!!!!
<IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0">

I will get off my soapbox now.

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: jeeplvr4A ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,069 Posts
Since you are done. I have answered hundreds and hundreds of questions to newbies or anyone on questions of any topic. If I have an intelligent answer I will offer it. I wasn't calling MODERATOR like a tattle tale, that was what we call HUMOR. Sorry that slipped past you <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">.
OK so early 70's waggy 44's have flat top knuckles and small bearing spindles for 5 lug conversion. It is very easy to do hy-steer with this setup on either one knuckle (pass side) or all above the springs (both knuckles) I have the first option on my vehicle. Any other questions can be directed to jeeplvr4A <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,465 Posts
Originally posted by Rockslut.:
<STRONG>Since you are done. I have answered hundreds and hundreds of questions to newbies or anyone on questions of any topic. If I have an intelligent answer I will offer it. I wasn't calling MODERATOR like a tattle tale, that was what we call HUMOR. Sorry that slipped past you <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">.
OK so early 70's waggy 44's have flat top knuckles and small bearing spindles for 5 lug conversion. It is very easy to do hy-steer with this setup on either one knuckle (pass side) or all above the springs (both knuckles) I have the first option on my vehicle. Any other questions can be directed to jeeplvr4A <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Sorry Matt...but I gotta call BS man...I think you just needed time to look all that up <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
How many more new and unique questions are there out there?

If we use your logic then we ("newbe's") should never post anything and use the search function only.

That would leave the BBS open for all the others to shoot the Sh!t with one another and they would never be bothered with our "tired questions".

Come on, this is an information exchange BBS not a just social gathering.

Rockslut, I fail to see any humor in your posts nor do I see anywhere where you are trying to be nice in your posts. You didn't write anything in your post that eluded in any way that you were trying to be informative, humorous or nice, more like you were trying to be cynical and condescending as in your last post to me.

Now you did post some D44 information in your last post and on other post threads, so that means that you did know the answer to the original question but you chose not to answer the poster, instead you chose to call the on the moderator and order someone to use the search function instead of posting what you already knew.

It would have took about as much effort to post the correct answer, or cut and paste your existing answer from another thread, as it did to write your post at the top of this thread and all the successive posts. But that wouldn't be fun would it?

<IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: jeeplvr4A ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
As a newbie, I must say jeeplvr4a, shut the fawk up! I posted something the other nite got a fast reply with some ball bustin' thrown in, and I snapped at the guy who was trying to help me out. After I read his post the second time, I realized that I was in the wrong, so I posted a new message to him and told him I was sorry for jumpin' all over him. Give it a break! Rockslut answered your freakin' question. So just thank the guy, and get on with your life!
 

·
Granite Guru
Joined
·
3,288 Posts
Originally posted by jeeplvr4A:
<STRONG> But that wouldn't be fun would it?

</STRONG>
Try doing a search. Whether or not that would be fun has been covered before.


<IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,458 Posts
Why is it people expect us to be nice? <IMG SRC="smilies/wink.gif" border="0"> you want tea manners you've come to the wrong place Im afraid. But yes, the search function does indeed work, I know.. I use it all the time when Im lookin to pull up an old post I've just thought about. Not only that but it takes far LESS time than it does to wait for someone to check out your post and respond with the info you want. Especially when its a question thats been asked over and over and over again (like this one). Lets face it, we're all human beings... for some folks the questions new, and thats cool... but, and be honest with yourself, if you're asked the same question over and over and over again don't you get tired of answering it? <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you guys are too much! instead of helping a fellow wheeler with a tech question(and yes i have done the serch but does not answer my question) you guys just start to cry and argue about me not serching.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,465 Posts
Originally posted by deleon87:
<STRONG>you guys are too much! instead of helping a fellow wheeler with a tech question(and yes i have done the serch but does not answer my question) you guys just start to cry and argue about me not serching.</STRONG>
Ummmm...Matt answered your question! <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,465 Posts
Originally posted by Trasher:
<STRONG>As a newbie, I must say jeeplvr4a, shut the fawk up! I posted something the other nite got a fast reply with some ball bustin' thrown in, and I snapped at the guy who was trying to help me out. After I read his post the second time, I realized that I was in the wrong, so I posted a new message to him and told him I was sorry for jumpin' all over him. Give it a break! Rockslut answered your freakin' question. So just thank the guy, and get on with your life!</STRONG>
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Classic <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0">

Hey newbie............ <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Its looks like the big boys are sticking together anyway.

I don't expect everyone to be nice like Martha Stewart but a little tact wouldn't hurt.

Hey moderator, why don't you step in when the "newbe" bashing is going on?

I have seen threads where it goes on for page after page.
Have you ever stopped to think why are you protecting these guys?

I ask simple intelligent questions and I get "Shut the fawk up"

Nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,465 Posts
Originally posted by jeeplvr4A:
<STRONG>Its looks like the big boys are sticking together anyway. </STRONG>
Ummm...Rockslut has less than 500 posts and a newbie with less than 20 commented. Define Big Boys <IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0">

Originally posted by jeeplvr4A:
<STRONG>

Hey moderator, why don't you step in when the "newbe" bashing is going on?

I have seen threads where it goes on for page after page.
Have you ever stopped to think why are you protecting these guys?

I ask simple intelligent questions and I get "Shut the fawk up"

</STRONG>
Probably because he encourages it...go read the newbie check in thread <IMG SRC="smilies/wink.gif" border="0">
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top