Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's teh PBB riding?

I'm tired of riding a "cheap" one. The board isn't this issue, it's the bindings. I don't want to spend a fortune, middle of the road is fine. I just don't wanna come out of the bindings when I hit the wake!

·
Registered
313 Posts
not to hijack, but wakeboarding looks like so much fun. I snowboard a ton and have never got the chance to go wakeboarding! :D

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
not to hijack, but wakeboarding looks like so much fun. I snowboard a ton and have never got the chance to go wakeboarding! :D
Tis fun!! Dare say more fun because you're less likely to get hurt going for big air. I do like the snow still though!

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
I made a rope point for the aft weapons mount :D It drops right into the weapons pintle on the boat :laughing:

Sucks that we have not had the opertunity to test it out. Just using a beater cheap board.

·
Registered
425 Posts
i love my hyperlite bindings, and the run the whole price gambit

·
Registered
313 Posts
now do the same people who make snowboards also make stuff for wakeboards or do you have to go somewhere else? Only reason I ask is because up here it's not that common to wakeboard.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm riding a 141 Gator Legacy board with CWB Faction hinge bindings. I also have a 136 Parks hyperlite. Check out the new Faction bindings. How good of a rider are you? Might want to check out the new Lyman, or the Watson. They are both really great boards.

Zack

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
what are your riding on now and what do you not like about it?

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I made a rope point for the aft weapons mount :D It drops right into the weapons pintle on the boat :laughing:

Sucks that we have not had the opertunity to test it out. Just using a beater cheap board.
Pics or it didn't happen:flipoff2:

what are your riding on now and what do you not like about it?
I honestly don't know the brand. It came from Pay It Again Sports. The bindings are to loose. Can't hit the wake without shifting around or coming out.

What about this one? It's on sale for $199, so even if it's crap, we'll save it for "beginners":laughing: It's nicer than what I've been on lately though! Just want something to ride this weekend and I can put my grubby fingers on it before I buy it....
New Board

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts