Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
He has the money to keep improving and modifying it, so im sure he can make it work. Looks cool.

ONly thing i dont like is it looks like those front axles are just hanging out in the front, ready to be hit by rocks, but then again, look how beefy they are.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I have to say pretty cool. wonder what those CV's cost$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. We know the Chevy 1 tons don't hold up. Something tells me those aren't readily available. Not to us peeons anyway.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
KYODER said:
I have to say pretty cool. wonder what those CV's cost$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. We know the Chevy 1 tons don't hold up. Something tells me those aren't readily available. Not to us peeons anyway.
the guy raced desert for god knows how many years, i bet those cv's are very very not readily available to hardly anyone unless you shit 100 dollar bills:D

Ben

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
hmmm..... IF they ran portal hubs they could tweak about 4 more inches of down travel out of that.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
It look like one of those mini monster from patriot racing:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
TerryHowe said:
I thought Randy, Shannon, and Pat proved that IFS and and IRS was not the wave of the future.

Except they were all pretty much based off of 1 ton chevy IFS stuff. Walker has been building IFS trucks for a lot longer than they have, so if anybody can make it work, im sure he can.

Walker's IFS vs. THe Transformer

Now that will be a good show.

·
Registered
734 Posts
TerryHowe said:
I thought Randy, Shannon, and Pat proved that IFS and and IRS was not the wave of the future.
Looking at some of the links pictures, I wonder if they are not tied together. That would solve some of the weight transfer problems.

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Well it looks like american axle came thru with the 1/2 shafts- but i certanly hope walker is not using there most common driveline 3r - Jesse

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Junk...motor is still in the front.

Tiny still wins.

Oh ya, that's if Tracy up and dies tomarrow, Cause nobody is catching him..

tony k

1 - 20 of 114 Posts