Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No problem here :flipoff2:

If any of you guys need stuff that can legally be shipped down let me know and I can have a look around here (US causes to many issues so guns/ammo are out but accessories are no problem, not sure on mags)

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Go post that pic on some rimfire or other such sites and see everyone squeal out orders for you to fill. Let it get about 5 pages long before you tell them you are from Canukistan.:D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if you can see as the pic sucks, but the whole top row is .22 and around $22-$25 a brick

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
My Wal-Mart is kinda crappy, they don't bother to carry a lot of rifle cartridges, and nothing for handguns. They would have no trouble selling it if they did.

Luckily Cambodian Tire has a good selection of rifle stuff...

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I sure could use a few bricks of that Federal 525 pack of 36 gr JHP on the top shelf, to bad you are a canuck!

·
nice roach.
5,739 Posts
lucky you... IF any of the walmarts around me have ammo they now have a 3 box maximum... gone are the days when I would buy 10+ boxes of x39 or 5+ boxes of 9mm...:shaking:

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
No pistol calibre at CT or Walmart. Lots at the LGS though.
Yeah, my LGS has lots too. I'd just rather be paying Wal-Mart prices for 44 mag, rather than LGS prices.

Plus, going into the LGS is a hazard, I'm liable to fondle something and take it home :eek:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Too true about the LGS. I'm assuming you know about Canada ammo right? 1600 .223 for $450 shipped right now.

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
Yeah. Maybe when I actually have a month that isn't red to the tune of a 4 digit number...

On the bright side, I now have my own company, and I think that all future ammo purchases will be for the purpose of 'training employees for work in hostile countries' and thus will be tax deductible. :laughing:

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Not sure if you can see as the pic sucks, but the whole top row is .22 and around $22-$25 a brick
Yep. That's usually where Walmart keeps their rimfire ammo.

There is a huge amount of people complaining about all the "hoarders/resellers" drying up the .22LR so the smallbore shooters can't shoot their gun club comps.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
I am in Vacaville Ca. for work, went to Walmart to pick up a phone charger.. Went back to look if they had ammo.. I kid you not, Not one box in their Lockable cabinet.. Not one

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
I went to walmart last night about the time the truck gets there and there was 15-20 people waiting already. Fuck that.

Went again tonight and they had some 9mm 45 and some .22. Was gonna buy some 9 but walked around for half an hour to find someone to open the cabinet and could only find shelf stockers. Probably going in the morning to pick some up.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Was gonna buy some 9 but walked around for half an hour to find someone to open the cabinet and could only find shelf stockers.
Find the nearest phone #00 "Manager to sporting goods please" if they ask blame some random

Sent from my LG-AS730 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
I am in Vacaville Ca. for work, went to Walmart to pick up a phone charger.. Went back to look if they had ammo.. I kid you not, Not one box in their Lockable cabinet.. Not one
Thats pretty common. Lots of Shotgun ammo though.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
There is a WM local to me that moved their ammo to the back for some reason.Case was empty and I asked for 17HMR left with 3 boxes.:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts