Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need an OWB holster for my Walther P22. What do you have that makes you happy and why? I need it to attach to my belt.
It's going to be used for killing squirrels in my attic.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I use a fobus paddle I modified a little so I don't pull the whole dam thing off a the belt trying to draw.

I wouldn't use a .22 to shoot in my attic, at least not a P22, maybe CB caps but they wouldn't run in a P22 anyway. 2nd you can't holster a P22 in the above holster with a suppressor and without one it's going to be loud as hell.

I had squirrels in my attic once and the way ai got rid of them was to find the hole they were going in and out of and built a one way door. So they could stay as long as they liked but if they left to go get a drink, they couldn't get back in.

I know, it doesn't sound very cool but it was effective and I didn't even have to crawl around in the attic.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Try a cheap blackhawk glock 19 holster. If I remember right it fits loose but locks and if a can is small enough it will fit as well. Just buy it at walmart and if it doesn't fit just return it.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be shooting rat shot and loudness is of no concern for me.
Any other holsters I can look at?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'll be shooting rat shot and loudness is of no concern for me.
Get a paper plate and draw a shape about the size of the squirrel you intend to shoot on it, now take it outside and shoot it at the distance you intend to engage said squirrel at.

How many #12 shot made it inside the squirrel shape, not including tail?

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a tiny $8 holster at Walmart that fits the pistol nicely.
I already know what the rat shot spread is from a pistol and rifle. I need to be ten to twelve feet from the animal to kill it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts