Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
Sweet first gen, but might want to add a little more content to your thread. You know, actually attach some pics, post some tech, post some tits, something, because right now your thread blows.

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums...surferjosh111/?action=view&current=photo1.jpg

Figured it was about time to post some pics of my first truck i bought during the summer. Payed $3000 with 169,000 miles, ran but my dad and i decided to rebuild the motor, should be done right after christmas. then chevy springs and ruf. tell me what you think!
Cool truck, but again a few more pics, specs, tech would be helpful and welcomed.

trolls gon troll
Idiot :shaking:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Nice little pickup! Would of loved to have a clean little truck as my first. As said before get some tech up some specs on the rebuild. Stock or not and what's the plans for this rig just springs??

trolls gon troll
And you ^^need to F.O.C.U.S. :shaking:

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
That's a clean 1st Gen! Good find!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good find, can you show me how that bumper mounted?
whats your winch?

yeah ill take a picture of how it mounts for ya when its light out. Its a 6000 pound warn winch both the bumper and winch came with the truck.

My plan was to do a build thread once i get the motor in in a week or so. Sorry for the teaser :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts