Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Dana 300 with a tera low 4:1 kit installed in my Scout :D , want to go try it out. Hoping to get a couple other Scouts to come along, want to get out either Saturday or Sunday. Will be just a day trip, so I know it shouldn't be too hard for a couple of you guys to get away :shaking: . Not sure were to go yet, was thinking maybe somewhere up near icehouse??? But am open to ideas :p .

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Shit... That's a nice lookin rig. Old Scout's going to have some half cab competition.

Scouty... Put some rock sliders under your rockers for godsake! Do it by Sat and come out to the cleanup! I'll buy you a beer. :beer:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Josh, thanks about the rig. I just installed some rock sliders last week. What time are you guys heading up? And where are you meeting at?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I probably won't get to loon until 6pm Friday. I'm hoping to find somebody to go in with (sure it won't be a problem) to Ellis to hook up with my bros. If not, or if I get in too late, I'll camp at Loon and haul ass Saturday morning to get to Ellis by 9am.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know I've been down this road before, but I'm just not sure my rig is tall enough not to sustain some body damage. I'm sitting on 33x12.50s, spring-under with a 4 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift. I know it sounds puzzy :shaking: , but I'm not ready to beat up the body. Do you guys think it's possible, with some good spotting to make it to the clean up with out beating the body? I did just put some rock sliders on.

Man I hate this paint job, maybe I'll just go to the mall :confused: .

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
You'll be fine, you need to stop talkin about it and do it. You might need to stack some rocks and take diferent lines, but then again I heard theres a sale at Sears :flipoff2:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike,

Thanks for the offer to guide me through, I wish I didn't have to work this Friday. I know sooner or later I'm going to have to get a scartch on this truck, at this point it might as well be a geo metro. Hopefully your offer will stand the next time you go through.

Matt

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Scouty said:
Mike,

Thanks for the offer to guide me through, I wish I didn't have to work this Friday. I know sooner or later I'm going to have to get a scartch on this truck, at this point it might as well be a geo metro. Hopefully your offer will stand the next time you go through.

Matt
It's a standing offer :cool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts