Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two mountain bikes for sale or trade. Each bike was put together very recently for the intent of racing but I am in college and have no time or money for that. I need something to get me back and forth from school, my E-mail is [email protected] I'm looking for a truck or any kind of ride rolled or wrecked as long as it drives. I live in Atlanta Georgia I guess $1700 a bike or $2700 for both. Need the money for a car!! or trade me for a car!! I've spent 5 GRAND on these bikes but to have my daily driver kill off on me.

Never used 2000 Kona Chute/Boxxer fork 20mm axle/RaceFace crank with bashguard/Kore pedals/Full XT component system/Sun Mammoth rims/Hayes DH hubs (swiss made)/2.7 inch wide downhill tires/Yeti downhill bars....ALOT more thats all i can remember......This is probably the best bike ever built, I've beaten PRO riders on full suspension bikes! This bike was riden 10 times since built.

2001 Azonic DS-1/Custom paint matching Boxxer fork 20mm axle/RaceFace Crank with bashguard/XTR component system/Front XT hydrolic disk/Sun Mammtoh Rims/XT hubs/TIOGA 2.4" tires...Much more! This bike also comes with a color matching Kona Ridged front fork and Sun Mammoth Rim for the ultimate in freeride and trials riding. Also, Boxxer has brand new rebuild.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts