Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted: 1985 Toyota 4x4 or other SAS Yota

Hello, i am in the market to buy a 1985 toyota pickup or 4runner or another Yota with a SAS. It has to be pretty built but it still must serve as a daily driver. The most i am looking to spend is around $6000. The interior also must be in somewhat good condition. I want something that is able to handle, say, the rubicon. Please contact me if you have something that can suit my needs.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
first of all you have posted in the for sale section, there is a wanted section

second, i have a 1985 reg cab toy with:

138 K mi on truck
93 22RE runs excellent aprox 80k or less
chevy rears with revolver shackles, for max drop
custom rear leaf pack up front reloacates axle 3in forward
5.29s
4.7 tcase kit
IFS rear welded
Full EXO cage
custom front crosmember with winch points
square driveshaft in front
onboard air
7 gal air tank with quick discs front and rear
MSD ignition
CB
nice sound system
MP3 10in sub, 2 6x9s and 2 6.5s with 220 sony amp
body is clean besides bed (much rash)
38.5 TSL SXs with aprox 35% tread
4 black rock crawlers 2 in back spacing
detachable mirrored sunroof
very cumfy chevy bench seat with armrest and 3rd seatbelt
clean interior
great daily driver and excellent wheeler

$6500 OBO

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Ditto on the wanted section!

I got an 84 ext cab right here. $4500.00! Well below your price range and with that extra cash you could dump a crawler in her and be on your way with the big boys! Great Daily Driver and it looks great to boot! You wont see that too often. Let me know what you think! Check out the link below.

·
Premium Member
78,528 Posts
:cow:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oops

sorry for the mixup, im new to this site, this is only my second day being a member. Those two rigs look nice, but i want the EFI of an 85, and the one with 38s is just too big for me. Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
So take the money you save from buying my rig and either A: Drop a crate motor in there or B:swap out an EFI off of a wrecked rig.
Problem solved!:D You could definately get your hands on a good engine for $1500.00 bucks! And besides, I gaurantee you that there are some folk settin up there formula toy's who would love to get there hands on a clean runnin 22r!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hmm

very nice i will consider it

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Yeah! What toyotaboy said!:D

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Come awn man! You could by a bad ass truck AND a new engine for it and STILL have at least a grand left over from you had to spend to fool around with! As far as I see it, you got it made! So whats the problem?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bosco-

sorry man, i dont want to have to go through the trouble of having to put in a new engine.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Re: bosco-

NorcalRanger47 said:
sorry man, i dont want to have to go through the trouble of having to put in a new engine.
Its all good! Just tryin to get this thing a good home. I wish I could keep it and stick that engine in myself! Oh well. Good luck! But if you happen to change your mind let me know. Carbs arent all that bad ya know.:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts