Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've looked high and low but cant seem to find one for my exact year and the ones around it dont match up.

So Does anyone have a FSM or way to get their hands on one?

This is exactly what I need: a 91 Jeep YJ bulkhead/firewall connector pinout/diagram for a 2.5L 4 cylinder

Thanks

·
Registered
313 Posts
Im looking for the same thing also but for a 89 wrangler with a 4.0 and a auto that im swapping a 4.3 chevy into. I wana take my chevy tbi wire harness and slice into the wires in my jeep harness right before the plug that way everything should work off the key least i hope to.
Sorry for jacking ur thread but dident see starting a new one for the same kinda ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im looking for the same thing also but for a 89 wrangler with a 4.0 and a auto that im swapping a 4.3 chevy into. I wana take my chevy tbi wire harness and slice into the wires in my jeep harness right before the plug that way everything should work off the key least i hope to.
Sorry for jacking ur thread but dident see starting a new one for the same kinda ?

Hey 84Thumper this should be what you are looking for. Like I said, I've looked everywhere for mine and in the process I found everything but.....

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sweet thanks man now i just gota find the same for my s10 tbi harness and splice the 2 together.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Does what im wanting to do even sound possible i suck at wiring but doesnt seem like it would be to hard to find the few wires i prob need on the 4.3 harness and find out where they are on my jeep harness and splice them together to make it use the factory jeep plug threw the firewall and start off the key thats all i want im gona run mech guages on everything not my fact jeep guages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts