Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is not the wanted section, but this is obviously very cruiser specific.
a good friend of mine is looking for a cruiser. mostly interested in a clean, straight body with as little rust as possible. the closer to stock the better. he's going to do a full buildup and does not need it to run or even have an engine in it. year does not matter.
wattcha got?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
738 Posts
I've got two or three with "the good rust" (no rust where the rear inner fender meets the quarter panel, or anywhere else that's hard to fix)

Another guy is interested in trading a 4runner for one of them

If I keep them for long, they'll just end up missing more parts which is a shame bacause they could be builders.

It's hard to keep them complete around here

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Whore-hey, (sp ? :D ) I might know where one is....I'll check it out and get back to you.

Also check with Andy, he might have a builder he'd part with. He's got too many Cruisers and not enough time ! :D :D

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
i got a line on a 73 with a hard top it is pretty clean been sitting for 5 years because it needa a chevy small block and now it needs tires to the guy will not part with it for less than $2000.00 would make a great builder

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
wimberly 4x4 he got a few motor-les good rebulders and some motored ones call him and ck it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts