Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM np205 transfer with a circle or round 6 hole input pattern. Or the figure 8 with the big bearing input bore. PM me if you got one. I'm having a hell of a time!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you give me an idea of the total plus shipping to 72936? I would perfer the round 6 hole. Can you send me a pic of it as well? Thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I stilll need it!!!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
amazing i cant sell as cheep as the outher guys but im ok to break even do you need the adapter also ??
any ways pm me your email address or cell nu so i can send you some pics and depending on what all ya need i can - will sell as cheep as 400 + the ride and figure about 150 for the ride with forward air unless you have a cheeper way

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
np205 round

If you have some pics, that would be cool. I guess I'm not understanding what your saying about the 150 for riding. That mean shipping?

·
Premium Member
7,110 Posts
UPS gave me an over the phone shipping quote of $170. The exact price could be a little higher. I dont want to carry it in to the shipping store for an exact quote, it weighs about 100 lbs. Shipping to a business on your end will be a little cheaper.

The driveline, shifter, adapter and trans would be more $$$.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have one that is basically in new condition. It was built by the guy who does the cases for the Kodiak monster trucks if I remember that right. I bought it for a project four years ago and it's still sitting in a garbage bag in my garage. I have a twin stick kit from ORD too but I can't find the shift rails. I'll be driving down I55 to I44 in three weeks on my way to Tucson if you want to meet to save shipping. Let me know if you still need it and I'll bring it down.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
be careful with the shipping quotes. I tried to ship a complete 205 a few months ago and was quoted the same price but when I went to ship it no one would touch because of the weight. with a coustom light weight box it weighed in at 185# and the only way I could ship it was frieght and cost more than the case was worth, and I tried every company I could find on the net. my advice would be to have a small bearing case bored for the big bearing and just buy a new imput bearing and shaft.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good info on the shipping! Thanks everyone for the help! I finally got one today from a member not far from me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts