Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wanted: free or very cheap winch, 5-8000 lbs.

wanted: free or very cheap used 35x12.5-15 MT's, not bald

need to get rid of: rear Kia Sportage seats, seat belts, alloy rim with 235/75-15 apache a/t, front right and left CV shafts, fullset stock coils, rear set 2" valley spring works coils, 2 rubicon express 2" coil spacers (fit all coilsprung jeeps that utilize stock-shaped coils), coleman medium sized cooler, 13x9 wal-mart tent (zipper's rusty), some other junk, macabre paintings (mine), etc.

most of it, just pay shipping.

:smokin:

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
send me your address.

fledglingpressrecords

i'm guessing like 2-3 bucks for shipping, but i'll let you know after i send them out.

gone: rear stock coils

still need to get rid of: seats, valley coils, front stock coils, axleshafts, tent, cooler, pioneer home speakers, pioneer home stereo reciever, paintings, other junk. most of it, just pay shipping.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Got any pics or can you describe the rear seats? Are they a split type of seat? I'm looking for something to replace the Wrangler back seat that has two seperate seats that can individually be removed.

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's a stock Kia Sportage rear seat, 50/50, but i think it's too wide for a Wrangler and mounts funky. also, it's cloth, not vinyl, so, don't know if that matters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
tent

On the tent-
When you say the zipper is rusty, is it usable or does it need replacement? Is it otherwise in decent shape?

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry i haven't been checking this post because i didn't think anyone would actually be interested.

the tent may already be going to someone, but the zipper is more like corroded rather than rusted. may be able to be cleaned, but i'm not doing it, or it may need to be replaced. it just zips up to a point, then stops. i haven't actually looked at it in a year or so, but i'll pull it out this weekend. need to get at least 5 bucks for it plus shipping.

the reciever may also be going to someone, but the specs are something like 300 watts, no surround, jacks for everything, in great shape, maybe a small scratch or 2. used very occasionally and never at full volume. need to get at least 20 for it plus shipping.

speakers may be going too, 5 each plus shipping.

everything else is free, plus shipping.

sorry, i know this is the free board, but these 3 items i just have to get a little for. the rest can go. oh, and i have decided not to sell the paintings this way, they are worth too much to me as i painted them myself, i was just frustrated and in need of cash when i posted this message. sorry, i guess i should have been more specific.

:emb4:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts