Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
you might get lucky and find them for that much. I got mine from eBay. I was a little skeptical about buying something i could not see but when they arrived and i looked them over they were just as advertised. He has a couple of sets right now...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dana...ryZ46104QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They are more than you are looking to spend. Just to let you know I did not pay him the 2600.00 he is asking with shipping because i am cheap as well....he will come down.

he shipped from Chula Vista, CA.....Thats just a road trip for you....maybe you can get them for 1500.00 picked up

·
Banned
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's weird, I just founf a guy who said he bought the axles and said he got them from that guy!!

Anyways, I got a guy here that has those exact axles for $2000.
Good buy?

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's weird, I just founf a guy who said he bought the axles and said he got them from that guy!!

Yeah he seems to be selling alot of these lately

Anyways, I got a guy here that has those exact axles for $2000.
Good buy?
Seems like a good deal to me. I'm sure you could find them a little cheaper but that depends on how long you want to search for them.

I got my axles for 2200 shipped from CA to NJ. I told him thats all i had and he sold them to me for that. I am sure people out there can get these alot cheaper but that was not the case for me. I originally only wanted a rear axle but that seemed like it was cheaper to go this route and not regear the front.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I bought my axles from the same guy. I will be also getting another set from him for my buddies jeep in a couple of weeks. I paid $2300 shipped to WV (closest terminal). I am very happy with the condition. The only compliant was 1 tie rod boot was missing ($4) I'm guessing they ripped it removing from the pitman arms. Mine are bolted up and running great.

·
Banned
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't want the 60/14blt because I'm running 35's.
I would drag the dif over everything.

I havent got the axles yet because he is at $2000. I want to get him down.

·
Registered
210 Posts
frt and rear

frt and rear rubicons w/ alloys frt and rear along with 5.13s both have spyder covers
call if you want them 916-786-9191 joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts