Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m looking for a sammi in western WA... I would like to find a bathtub body but a tintop would work. Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Are you looking for a beater to build, or a nice one, or an already built one?? I've got one with coil suspension and lockers on 33" bogger's I'm going to sell if your interested....

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I`m looking for a nice body ,,, but if I have to buy a runner thats the way it goes... I well be making a frame and running D44`s with a buick 231 and t19 with a 203 box going into a DANA 20..
I have a fealing I might have to put the body on the rack and stretch it out a little.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
scO44:
Nope, I bought the sammy stock and built it.

d.d.machine:
Sounds like you got some cool plans, keep us posted on the build-up. If I see any sammies for sale down here I'll let you know, but they are getting sparce.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still looking

sparce? Thats funny man. There all over.

well then fj40 help me out ,,, PLEASE

I have been looking for a sammi for about a year up hear thats under $1.000 with no luck ,, there are lots in the $2,000 and up range but when all I need is the body why spend money for there
new sound system and fizzy seat covers :p
some one must have a dead or dieing one ?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Dude you should be able to find one fairly easy, I'll look around cause I'm in seattle. I just paided 1,800 for an 86, runs good dual fric cluthc, header, revolvers, lockrite, spring over and new front end. Now I'm just selling the shit I don't need and going from there.

Scott

·
Registered
600 Posts
they grow on trees here in boise since the older retired persons bought the hell out of them in the late 80's to pull behind their motorhomes. I see alot of them here with low miles and lots of rock chips on the front and tail light connectors in the grilles.
lots of parts here..not many specialty parts floating around though..

http://www.whitepineclub.com/members/kd7srj/index.html

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool link jim,,,, If I don`t find a sammi by april or so I might have to head your way .. I`m related to half the people in glens ferry....

Duffy
P.S. Greasy side goes down

·
Registered
600 Posts
how many posts do i have to leave before it doesnt say newbie anymore...and yes i DID use the search

1 - 13 of 13 Posts