Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted: Very affordable or FREE Jeep or Toyota

Looking for a CJ, YJ, TJ, XJ, Toyota, whatever. I'm interested in whatever you've got and are willing to get rid of for extremely cheap or FREE. I can come haul it off. Even if there is no motor, I'll find one of those. A good stock Jeep would be great.

Rob

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have an 86 XJ with a locked up motor. Auto worked before the motor locked up. Select-Trac t-case (228, 229, 242 one of them). No title.

I want the axles (D30, D35), the DS and maybe some other stuff off the suspension. But the rest can go very cheap. It has power everything and most of it worked so this is a great vehicle to part out.

The best part of this thing is the lack of rust. NONE. If you were going to use it for a build this would be perfect.

Location is Elkton, VA.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This could be a Toyota or Sami as well. Really, most any 4x4 would be considered.

·
Registered
17 Posts
87 Xj

87 XJ.............will be swapping the front and rear with the front and rear out of my 88. Jeep runs, drives and has a clear Oklahama tiltle. Can email pics 500.00 takes it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt.

This is not for my benefit, its for a good cause. I'll post more about it later.

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts