Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
His whole contention of WWIII would mean millions of deaths, so him claiming he wasn't insinuating "panic or run for your lives" is a big lie.
Virtually everything he posts is over sensationalized.
Israel is in the process of plunging America into a war with Iran that could destroy what’s left of the Middle East and ignite a third world war, Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell, warned in Washington approximately a week ago . Want a link,of course you don't as you tend to keep your head buried :homer:

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
Israel is in the process of plunging America into a war with Iran that could destroy what’s left of the Middle East and ignite a third world war, Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell, warned in Washington approximately a week ago . Want a link,of course you don't as you tend to keep your head buried :homer:
If you mean wanting facts equals keeping my head buried then you're clueless.

BTW, thanks for missing the mark completely as my post wasn't about whether WWIII will happen or not.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
His whole contention of WWIII would mean millions of deaths, so him claiming he wasn't insinuating "panic or run for your lives" is a big lie.
Virtually everything he posts is over sensationalized.
We know CJ. :flipoff2:
Yes, we all know what to expect from Landslide. Also, we all know that we can find SDCJ in each one of the threads Landslide posts.

SDCJ is as predictable as he says Landslide is over sensationalized.

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
If you mean wanting facts equals keeping my head buried then you're clueless.

BTW, thanks for missing the mark completely as my post wasn't about whether WWIII will happen or not.
If you missed the Correlation then you really are very slow :homer:
BTW,the only queen in this thread so far is you.

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
All your post in here and elsewhere are all ASSumptions dumbfuck.
Your opinion, which I view as less than worthless, coming from the idiot that over sensationalizes everything.

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
Just curious...if what you state is true, why do you reply to him or bother opening any thread he starts?
I feel that someone has to point out his bullshit. I'm totally fed up with people on the extremes of both sides spewing their skewed crap. Lots of people here claim they want to see/hear unbiased info, yet they gobble up Landslide's bullshit.

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
I feel that someone has to point out his bullshit. I'm totally fed up with people on the extremes of both sides spewing their skewed crap. Lots of people here claim they want to see/hear unbiased info, yet they gobble up Landslide's bullshit.
Oh now Gary, I think the term gobble up might be....extreme :laughing:

As with 90% of the threads here and anywhere else, you have to take them with a grain of salt. Don't let other's opinions get to you. Your blood pressure will thank you.

Many times I'll knee jerk and start to post and then chuckle and think, nope. What's next of the bullshit meter today. :laughing:

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts

As with 90% of the threads here and anywhere else, you have to take them with a grain of salt. Don't let other's opinions get to you. Your blood pressure will thank you.

Many times I'll knee jerk and start to post and then chuckle and think, nope. What's next of the bullshit meter today. :laughing:
I was just at my Dr. Tuesday last week for a routine visit and the BP was 110/70, so no problems there. :flipoff2:

For the first time in my life I'm on a daily maintenance med though, Crestor, for being a bit too high on the cholesterol. :(

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
I was just at my Dr. Tuesday last week for a routine visit and the BP was 110/70, so no problems there. :flipoff2:

For the first time in my life I'm on a daily maintenance med though, Crestor, for being a bit too high on the cholesterol. :(
Well...just don't be standing out in the yard shaking your fist at the clouds and you should be fine.

As for the post on here...dude, just laugh and let them slide. Pun intended. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
So how many hands is the white horse you rode in on?

Believe it or not,a large percentage of people can figure out bullshit on their own.

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
So how many hands is the white horse you rode in on?

Believe it or not,a large percentage of people can figure out bullshit on their own.
Around here that seems to be lacking since so much of the bullshit is cheered on and agreed with.

·
Registered
15,271 Posts

Chicken !!

- giz - fag :flipoff2:

41 - 60 of 65 Posts