Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 901 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My Uncle is leting me use his hossfeld bender, so I hope to start on the cage soon. Not quite done with the plan. The engine may be coming down to the Isuzu 4bd2tc , insted of cummins 4bt. too hard to find and I have the Isuzu.The rough part is my front dif, is driver side . I will need to deal with starter and exaust

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
hey dan you are gonna have to pull my dads puny little 38" sx off there and come try on my 39.5 irock so you can see what a real tire will look like on there.:D

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
hey dan you are gonna have to pull my dads puny little 38" sx off there and come try on my 39.5 irock so you can see what a real tire will look like on there.:D
I'm sure that 3/4" will make all the difference!

·
Premium Member
3,587 Posts
I'm sure that 3/4" will make all the difference!

i would have said the same thing NV, but thats an inside joke between my son and i that he got 39.5 iroks before me.......... they do look enormous next to my sx's.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
i would have said the same thing NV, but thats an inside joke between my son and i that he got 39.5 iroks before me.......... they do look enormous next to my sx's.
Don't mind me. I've just a homogay web wheeler whois deeply imbittered at everybody elses time to wrench on their rigs while mine sits :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Any chance we could get a picture of them side by side? I plan to get 39.5 Irocs if they are way bigger :D

·
Premium Member
3,587 Posts
wow dan that aint no booty fab!

this is exactly why ive been after you to build a rock crawler .........
you got mad skills!

i would say YES about using that as your bracket:)

i'll see about getting a side by side of those tires asap.....they are in two different locations across town from each other

21 - 40 of 901 Posts