Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys think it would be worth it to put a t case saver on a warden case? would the ones marlin or the ones on ebay even fit on a warden case?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I don't know but I would just because the case is aluminum and costs a fortune. Why not spend another $100 or so to provide it extra protection? Before the Orion came out, I wanted to put low gears in a Warden's case. I thought then of having a steel top cover fabbed with a bracket facing the rear to allow a upper crossmember to be affixed with a bushing mount.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
coolcruiserfj40 said:
has anyone ever broke a warden?

Danny has never said anything about one of his cases breaking to me. I've heard of gear failing, Marlin 3.64 gears. Those cases are beefy, I dont see how one could break.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
i've never haerd or seen of a warden's case failing and i know gill used to beat the piss out of his. toploader worked for danny for a few year, pm him.

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
They're billet! They are not gonna break. T-case saver would be a waste of time.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dog walker said:
They're billet! They are not gonna break. T-case saver would be a waste of time.
thats what i thought but i figured since im putting my drivetrain all back together now would be a time to put a saver on if it would help at all

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
coolcruiserfj40 said:
thats what i thought but i figured since im putting my drivetrain all back together now would be a time to put a saver on if it would help at all

So I take it you got that case we talked about.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ROCK HUGGER said:
So I take it you got that case we talked about.
we talked about a case?
i thought we talked about gauge panel i got the case from coyote on the board, warden never did email me back though

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
coolcruiserfj40 said:
we talked about a case?
i thought we talked about gauge panel i got the case from coyote on the board, warden never did email me back though

You are correct, it was someone else I talked to about the case sorry. He never did get back to you? I have an email into him also, if I hear from him I'll ask about one for ya.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ROCK HUGGER said:
You are correct, it was someone else I talked to about the case sorry. He never did get back to you? I have an email into him also, if I hear from him I'll ask about one for ya.
whos got a case for sale?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts