Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...I have a inner thats spread out where the cap rides and the outer stub is cracked.

From all the bad press Drivetrain Direct has had on here is there someone that knows from personal experience what there return policy is..."as for no questions asked"...or is it quicker and easier to buy a new shaft....yes it was U joint failure.

Also who has the best deal? CTM's a pair and shafts? 44 stuff.

·
thhhpptthh!
46,716 Posts
have had 2 differenet warn d44 stubs warrentied thru 4wheelparts. no questions either time.

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
4WP WARRENTEED one of mine, but not the second one I broke, the manager was a major cawk and said I broke it because my tires were too big. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks....I'll do some calling in the morning... most likely, I'm willing to buy another stub and shaft so that I can get it in hand quicker if they are willing then to wait and get my return to send me a spare.

I've just heard tons of bad on Drivetrain Direct lately and don't need promises they can't make.:shaking:

·
Registered
920 Posts
I'm not sure Drivetrain Direct is around anymore. You might try someone in the vendor section of Pirate - I'm sure you'll find a good deal.

Regards,
Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts