·
Registered
649 Posts
I've been lagging...but finally got my letter out.:D
Is the count still going up Kurt?

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Nobody said we couldn't send more than 1. My wife & mans best friend both sent one this morning :smokin:

·
16,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
update? friends of the eldorado is asking for more letters!
?? You mean through the FOE Myspace? I have not mailed the 300+ FOE members yet about the letter campaign.

We are in the mid 500's, and getting on average 20 letters a day now. We still need a lot more. If you can pass the word on, we would greatly apprciate it. We may still have about 1-2 weeks to generate more letters.

Also, BRC may be sending out a press release on the campaign next week...

·
Registered
704 Posts
?? You mean through the FOE Myspace? I have not mailed the 300+ FOE members yet about the letter campaign.

We are in the mid 500's, and getting on average 20 letters a day now. We still need a lot more. If you can pass the word on, we would greatly apprciate it. We may still have about 1-2 weeks to generate more letters.

Also, BRC may be sending out a press release on the campaign next week...
yep, through myspace - i forward it on to all my friends too. (not that many, lol).

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm ready to hit the submit button, but I have a question.

Is the letter supposed to be addressed to Senator Boxer and Congressman McKeon or my representatives? I thought it would use my zip code to address/send the letter to my NJ reps. and maybe cc the sponsors.

·
16,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
It's automatically addressed to Boxer and McCown,

but we are going to deliver them to everyone who is on the House Committe of Natural Resources. It has to go through them before it goes to vote...

therefore, your zip code does not really matter.

but THANKS!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts