Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this should be in chit chat, then go ahead and move it with my appologies.

What position do you think the "Greens" are taking on the the possible war on Iraq? I was thinking about this and through watching the news and in certain articles I've read. I've noticed that a great many of them are opposed to war in general (big shock). Ponder this if you will. Suppose that war or not, that we were attacked with weapons of mass destruction, biological weapons in particular. If those kinds of weapons were released into our atmosphere, it most certanly kill humans. For that matter could also collaterally kill thousands of wildlife creatures, of which some would most likely be on the Endangered Species list, since everyone knows where ever we go, they want to close it. Can we assume then that they will take up arms and defend our nation or just hope they will file a buch of lawsuits with Iraq until Saddam dies from the regular insanity that these people seem to exude.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.