Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maria Lujan Catuegno & David Brian Cole just got hitched on the top of Jack Hammer tonight. Camo did the deed. What a wedding! Great weather, and a few friends!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Congrats to them , what a kick in the ass it would be to get hitched at a place like that .:D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I got to go to a damn wedding tomorrow.. Why couldnt it be some where like this!!!!!!!

Congrats man. Best wishes for many years to come..

Lee

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
Re: Re: Wedding on top of Jack

wngrog said:

:confused:

Camo did the deed? What's up with that?
One of those strange California Churches....

Church of Glitter! :flipoff2:

Tom :usa:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Congrats dave. I figure if you can ask her to marry you on a trail at JV you better hurry up a get a ring cause that is one hell of a woman. So you have the honeymoon on sledge or wrecking ball.:flipoff2:

Congrats man you have an AWESOME wife

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Priest said:
Camo an ordained minister???? That's fawkin' scarry.... :flipoff2:
Father Camo, please hear my confession.

Since my last confession I have lusted over the camo 60's post 37 times. I have read your wifes "my tits are saggin" post 140 times in hopes of finding pics. I have taken the lords name in vain 140 times when I found NO pics.........................

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Hayraker said:

Father Camo, please hear my confession.

Since my last confession I have lusted over the camo 60's post 37 times. I have read your wifes "my tits are saggin" post 140 times in hopes of finding pics. I have taken the lords name in vain 140 times when I found NO pics.........................
That is some funny shit, really what is the deal with Camo doin' the hitchin' ?

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
If Jesse James can do it...why not Camo?

Did they throw Glitter instead of Rice? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Lujan sure is a beautiful bride! I was pretty bummed that I didn't make it out there in time to see the service. I heard it was pretty nice, except for Camo forgot to do part of the service, I think it was the exchanging of the rings.

And he is an ordained minister of the Universal Church of Life. :laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
i thought it said "Welding on top of Jack" :flipoff2:

anyways, congratulations!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts