Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registurd Abuser
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This staying at home thing sucks. :laughing:

We headed up to Tiger pass for a day of forest road driving. Made our way up to Radar Dome which was built in 1950 during the Korean war. We were hoping to find deeper snow but it's melting fast. It was the first "wheeling" trip for our granddaughter. :smokin:

Ya'll are slacking :flipoff2:

We are heading to a couple of creeks and a hopefully snow covered ridge over in Idaho in the morning.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
I've spent the last couple weekends tearing trucks apart, swapping frames around trying to put a wheeling rig back together.

I'm closer than I have been in a long time. Not having places to wheel right now sucks, but I want to have a running, driving wheeling rig back together by the time things open up again................. without a frame that looks like a banana! :homer:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
I'm a few weeks off, but we had a pool parity last weekend. Swam and ate great food.

The Governor said last week they where lifting restrictions. So we had a parity.
Later found out his version of lifting restrictions was was not what we had in mind. :flipoff2:
Hey he said that half the state was going to get sick, and now it's less than 1%

Planing a run for memorial day. The last 10 years its either rained or snowed, so we better get there a couple days early. :D
Crap the Scout might have the rust virus, better take it out for a day trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts