Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 120 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Reaperco checking in

Hello from Denver, CO. I've had my h3 for 2 years now, just got it lifted and a front locker added.

06 adventure, front/rear lockers, modified rancho lift, dual child seats

(old pic, this is before the lift...)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Bebes! You know me as "reaper" over on CHO... :) Here's some pics from Red Cone (Colorado). The lift/lockers are new, haven't had a chance to Moab them yet! (But maybe I'll meet you there in the spring run!)

And of course-- the child seats. :) You can't be all that hardcore without 'em.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all from Myrtle Beach SC, guess I need to finally speak up being it's been over two years since joining, lol. Better late then never, and time for a second post :D. Had to give a shout to the CHOmies (beachbum here). Love those pics JR3T, and the videos of it, sweet T brother. Bebe, not much I can say about you're 3 except WOW, and really enjoying the build so far. Would love to head out West in the next year or three, lol, you guys/gals have all the great spots to tear up stuff. Hope to as least hit up RC with one of the outings sometime in the next few months though, soon as I get everything worked out. Still have a few little things to do. Getting ready to install the 2nd/last run of the Trail Duty low profile shock mount in the next week or two. Also, schools back in full swing so have to work out trips with kids schedules during the winter months, lol. They miss one day and it's like a week of what we did back in the day, lol. Hope to see some of you on the trail sometime.

Here's an, older just after getting the Rancho lift, pic or so you guys over on CHO have probably already seen. Will have to get some dirty one's up when I can (would be sooner if I could find my camera memory card that my T ate, had a few on there, one of those extra goodies the next owner will find, lol). Nothing major, not much in the way of hardcore or even semihardcore around the beach area except mud/sand and swamp, uuuuh I'm not in Florida am I, lol.

·
flamethrower
12,597 Posts
Wow, that's a nice H3T - you've made short work of a few nice upgrades!!!

Welcome! I hope we do get to wheel together soon! Maybe you can head out to Black Sheep week next spring? I should be done with the project by then.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Bebe. Here are some pics.
Wow, Neo's getting more practiced bebe! No more bumper monkey!

Great job JR3T...been there, seen the look on bebe's face, wouldn't touch it.:)

Time to go back out West soon....

I got a new H3T Alpha this year (sold my oldest kid the green H3), looks like we got a corner on new posts.
Not too many wheelin' pics yet, I'm still breaking her in...

·
flamethrower
12,597 Posts
What look on my face?? LOL....all I said was empty everything out of the back of your rig before you go up :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello everyone! Jeff here, 2005 H2 SUT, just your average mall crawler! :smokin:

I've watched pirate forever, but never joined up. Bebes build thread inspired me to join in the fun...Good to see some familiar faces here. Here are a few pics..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Guess I have never posted in this thread so here is an intro and a few pics. Some of you know me as Mark over on HXC and I am on my second H3. Previously had an '06 Adventure and am almost at the 2 year mark with my '09 Alpha and at this point don't plan on ever getting rid of it even after getting a new DD in a few years. Anyway, here are a few pics...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everybody! I'm seeing some familiar faces here! :) Some may know me some may not. I'm Dan. I am a early build '06 H3 Adventure owner with enough mods to keep me moving for the moment. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I finally made it over here. I am on some other forums and just never got around to posting here. I have had an h3 ,H2 and now an H1. I have wheeled with several people on this forum. Hope to meet more of you in Moab in April.

101 - 120 of 197 Posts