Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all! I am new here. I am on a couple other sites, mostly CHO now. Joined here when Bebe posted up over there about the give away thing the other night. It was worth it too, 'cause I won an in cab winch control panel! :cookie:

Anyway, we've had our H2 for about 6 months now, and I don't think we could have any other vehicle now. It is a 2005, Stealth Gray with ebony interior. It had 21,000 miles on it when we got it.

I am working on removing all the chrome a bit at a time. So far I have bed linered the roof rails, side mirror caps, and a set of stock wheels. I swapped the chrome hood handles and latches for black ones with a dealer. I am going to LineX the grill this summer.

I upgraded the tie rods to Kryptonites from the DMax Store. The next mods on my list are a roof rack and winch. I am going to build the roof rack myself, and I have some ideas for a winch mount. Eventually I will build a full front bumper and brush guard. Probably a rear bumper, too. Some day anyway.

Here are some pics:

Here the day we got it

Here after a day on the trails. There was a water hole. Can you guess how deep it was? :D:

Here it is out on the trail:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I joined this forum thanks to Bebe. :) I'm the crazy owner of the solid axle/slant back H3. Here's a pic for those who don't know it.

Due to my crazy schedule, and the lack of dedication of some of the builder, I haven't had the chance to "play" with it yet :( It's taken way over a year to get it this far, and there are still many little things to iron out. I'll start putting the story of the whole build in parts, so you can see what it has taken to get it this far. Glad to be on this forum :)

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
This thing is sweet! I'm pretty sure I saw it at the Off Road Evolution booth at the Pomona Offroad Expo.

I joined this forum thanks to Bebe. :) I'm the crazy owner of the solid axle/slant back H3. Here's a pic for those who don't know it.

Due to my crazy schedule, and the lack of dedication of some of the builder, I haven't had the chance to "play" with it yet :( It's taken way over a year to get it this far, and there are still many little things to iron out. I'll start putting the story of the whole build in parts, so you can see what it has taken to get it this far. Glad to be on this forum :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just signed up. Good to see some familiar faces here. Seems I have wheeled with quite a few of you. Yes, I have several Hummers.

·
Registered
372 Posts
figured you guys might like these my buddy's wife drives one he uses it to tow his wheeler when his diesel is down or when his diesel is pullin the toy hauler.
Here is her first one pullin his wheeler.

It got totalled so she got this one ( they were headed out to sand lake for the weekend)

He also owns a hummer limo company when his diesel was down and his wifes H2 was down he really wanted to go riding haha

and here is the picture for his limo company. the h2 in the center was all done up had a supercharger and what not. wife loved it but wasn't practical for her daily driving it with kids coming up who were getting their license so they got a more stock one

121 - 140 of 197 Posts