Pirate 4x4 banner

2641 - 2645 of 2645 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
I’m 17 and have always been into wheeling with my dad and co drive for him in the 4400 class and thought it was about time to get something of my own
1984 4Runner 22r
5.29s front and rear
Detroits front and rear
4.70 in the t-case
35” x-comp tires (moving to 37” real soon)
Caged/sliders/tube bumper
On board air
Longfield super axles in the front/ hydro assist is going in as I’m typing this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everybody! I'm a newb. I have a 2011 Toyota 4Runner that is pretty much stock. I'm new to 4 wheeling and doubt I'll ever do much serious 4 wheeling but my wife and I like dispersed camping as far away from people as possible so we are getting more adventurous. We do have a Tepui roof top tent on the rig.
I have an ARB bumper and a winch sitting in the garage and plan to install it soon.
I think my next upgrade will be suspension/lift followed by rock sliders.

Anyway, that's pretty much it for me. Looking forward to checking out the info here in the forums!

Robin

·
Registered
86 toy pickup, chevy63s, 5:29s, dual spools, 35 treps
4 Posts
What's up guys. New here. Kinda new to more technical offroading as well. I have an 86 Toyota pickup auto, Chevy 63s, 5:29s, dual spooled, 35 inch treps. Working on an sas with an 85 toy axle and eventually swapping the current auto with either a manual or going with an aw4 atlas combo.

·
Read Only
1987, Toyota, Pickup
3 Posts
IMG_20200612_033651.jpg
Yo, I love Toyota and that's why I'm here owned many currently my pride and joy is my 87' extra cab 22re 4x4 pickup manual. Not a whole heck of a lot going on with it but she's damn near mint. I recently purchased complete 3" spacer lift (susp), 34x12.5x15 supers, and vinyl wrap to do my whole truck and whap of shit really it's Christmas! Anyway hoping to learn some tips and tricks been reading and thinking bout trying that Supra afm swap out of the 82', give me a shout thanks. Yes u may have noticed my windshield trims missing I finally got a rubber trim for it with chrome insert so no worries!!!

Attachments

2641 - 2645 of 2645 Posts