Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
$25 harbor freight tool cart some scrap metal. im going to make an aluminum water tank for the cooler to go above the welder. I might mount my plasma or MIG on top. still need paint.

·
Registered
296 Posts
mine isnt quite as clean as some of the others but heres mine i just finished up. I put the metal plate on the top because it will double as a work table and welding table since I don't have room for a decent sized table.

the base is from a old pressure washer cart

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Still have to finish it but it will have diamond plate aluminum sides. the top will be clear lexan and the front will be a flip out cast iron trash chute door..

Maybe i will play with it next week....Its made from scrap.

Attachments

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,940 Posts
I used the larger HF utility cart, cut a round hole for the tank to drop into (supported by the bottom level) no need for a chain to hold it up. Tools/clamps/grinders up top, HH210 on the bottom, and a set of hooks to wrap the 50' extension cord. I'll have to see if I can find a good pic to post...

Looks like you have a slight camber issue :laughing:

IMG_9844.jpg

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm going to have an 80cf bottle behind the welder and a powermax 45 sitting above the welder on this cart if all goes well soon.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
My Welder/Plasma kart

I've wanted to increase so floor space and reduce some cords getting tangled up on the floor. So I stacked my small lincoln and my plasma on. I figured since the plasma needs shop air i would put an air reel on the kart.
http://

Everyone has to do dimple die holes right?

Both machines are grounded together and one cable to the bench or whatever.

Since the plasma needs air I put an air reel on the kart also

I ran the 220 power cable, air line, and an extension cord through a nylon sleeve. Everywhere there is 220 in the shop is also 110 and shop

air.

·
Premium Member
5,248 Posts
I built this one a few years ago. The Thunderbolt stick welder has been replaced by a Powermax 1000 plasma :smokin:

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Hoff,

You need to quit posting..........how did you manage to pimp out a welding cart? :grinpimp:

Like always, your attention to detail is amazing!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hoff, That is THE POOP. I would buy that. Did you start from scratch or build off something? Awesome details and very well thought out.

21 - 40 of 224 Posts