Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
The cart I made for my miller 211

I saved an abandoned shopping cart, and used a Swag offroad clutter catcher for all the tools. These are older pics from when I 1st built it last year. 1 day I want to change it so the welder is pointing front to back not side to side, but for now it works fine.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
This thread is starting to suck. Mods please delete all the garbage...

·
Mr. DJ
20,842 Posts
Is that a trailer, on a trailer, on a trailer? :laughing:
:lmao:

Thought I would dig up an old thread with this welding kart!
I saw this thread and thought "they aint seen shit"....:D

hahaha. That setup is in good shape for 20 years.
Everything the family owns is in perfect condition. You should see the old school candy apple RD350s on the shelf at his dads shop. I've been tryin to get one for 20 years..:)

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Keep it to yourself. Sure the shopping cart isnt too high dollar, but it's a cheap, innovative idea on how to use something that is cheap and disposable.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
what the fuck did you build? I don't see a picture by you in this thread...hell i don't see a picture of any shit you have built at all in this entire forum much less a welding cart.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I didnt build a welding cart thats bling worthy... hence why there isnt a pic here.
as for the shit I build.... I dont need to post it on here to gain your approval.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
I didnt build a welding cart thats bling worthy... hence why there isnt a pic here.
as for the shit I build.... I dont need to post it on here to gain your approval.
No, you need to post your shit so your opinion of "garbage" can be clearly defined :shaking: You need to post it so when you go and call someone elses fabrication crap, we know if you are even qualified to judge. You don't have the rep here to judge much less to ask for a thread cleanup :rolleyes:

I am getting fucking sick of wannabe fabricators rolling though threads being all "this is crap" and not even having the balls enough to post up their own shit anywhere.

Do you see the guys in this thread with more hours in their welding cart then some of us have in our rig talking shit about the "garbage" carts? Ya, thats right, you don't.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
I'm also pretty sure that if you told a mod to delete the garbage pictures out of this thread, they would rightfully tell you to fuck off :laughing: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...no matter how wrong it is :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Do you see the guys in this thread with more hours in their welding cart then some of us have in our rig talking shit about the "garbage" carts? Ya, thats right, you don't.
so spending hours on building a bling welding cart out of a shopping cart is considered "fabrication"?? Got it... :shaking:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
so spending hours on building a bling welding cart out of a shopping cart is considered "fabrication"?? Got it... :shaking:
Its no different than spending hours on building a bling rig out of a CJ8 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
596 Posts

It is if it's in the Shop and Tools forum, cock-jockey:homer:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I won a nice welding set up from a local club raffle (New England Fourwheelers Inc) I already had a welder but my dad was constantly fighting with his old chinese welder so I built his this "offroad" cart and gave him the whole set-up for fathers day last year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Built these several years ago to conserve space and retain mobility for several never big enough work spaces. The Mig/Tig/drawer/catch-all and plasma cart with a work surface that's carried everything from disc sanders to random parts.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
My new Dynasty 350 came with its own cart! :flipoff2:

Although I think Miller stole my idea of the lower drawer! :laughing:
I was gunna say just buy big welders which have wheels and a bottle holder and call it done.

Though my 3 are lincolns, 1 x 255 single phase & 2 x 325 3 phase

121 - 140 of 224 Posts