Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELDING HELMETS: Auto Darken, Solar, Lift Front, Fixed, Jackson, Fibre-Metal & More!

We have been testing these Solar Auto-Darken Helmets out for a couple weeks and everything is a go. These welding helmets were overstock from a large manufacturer. They are quality helmets and we have an awesome price on them. These would go for about $69-$79. We compared them to the standard $50 Solar Auto Darken, similar to an HF model. These are a lot nicer, they have removable thumb-screws on the inside so you can change out the replacement lens super easy. I took it apart and put it back together in about 2 min. The cord connecting the adjustment dial to the face plate is heavier duty and longer than the otherhelemts too.

We are still pulling specs and descriptions so we'll update asap...

Here are a few more pics to start out..

Welding Helmets - Full View[/COLOR][/SIZE]

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love my Jackson! Super lightweight compared to my Miller Autodarken
Others have said the same about Jackson Helmets.

I think they bought out FibreMetal but we still have some fibre's to choose from, for a while anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We'll be adding some accessories for these pretty soon.

Here is a short list

Replacement Shields
Head Gear
Boards

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
do you have an auto dark one that will fit with the hard hat mount?

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like they call them "Blades". Or what appear to be helmet to hard hat adaptors. They're $11 for the adaptors. I know some of the helmets come with them installed.

And there are specific hard hats that it will fit (although I'd bet it fits a lot of other hard hats)

Type - Mounting Blade
Used With - HLX, HSL Series or Nitro Welding Helmets, Attach to SC-6, Sentry III, Charger, SC-16, SB-6 Hard Hats

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the interest guys. Speed Glas is 3M I think?

We have a ton of helmets in our L.A. warehouse. I will have them loaded ASAP, probly before the weekend.

The main manufacturers we have are:

Jackson
Fibre Metal
3M
Sperian
(and some generics)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts