Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The Solar/Auto-Darken's are getting popular, we may be offering a close-out on them soon. I'll know today and re-post when i have an update!

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
We have been testing these Solar Auto-Darken Helmets out for a couple weeks and everything is a go. These welding helmets were overstock from a large manufacturer. They are quality helmets and we have an awesome price on them. These would go for about $69-$79. We compared them to the standard $50 Solar Auto Darken, similar to an HF model.

These are a lot nicer, they have removable thumb-screws on the inside so you can change out the replacement lens super easy...or just pry it off from the front;) I took it apart and put it back together in about 2 min. The cord connecting the adjustment dial to the face plate is heavier duty and longer than the other helmets too.

We are still pulling specs and descriptions so we'll update asap...

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'd like a quote for both individually of these shipped to 53011. Debating which one I want lol. Mine got busted when a gate fell on my head.
Getting sick of using a old ass helmet that doesn't auto darken or have a large viewing area.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts