Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well built 98 TJ may trade

I built this Jeep to have low center of gravity, ride and drive great, and still be able to hang with the best of them. Jeep is a 4.0 with automatic transmission. Runs great down the highway as the gears are perfect for it. The Jeep has cold AC and everything works as it should. Don't waste your money on a Rubicon, this thing is built way better. Price is fairly firm, no low ballers. I am condensing my fleet, paying off bills and going a different direction. This was a completely stock Jeep with a rebuilt transmission when I bought it three or so years ago. 117k miles or close to it I will have to go look again, but I have only put about 7k miles on it or so. I did most of the work myself and still have just at 20k in this Jeep. It would easily cost you 25k to reproduce this Jeep. Jeep has a Dana 44 rear end out of a 02 TJ with a OX selectable locker and 4.11 gears, rebuilt side to side. Front is a Rubicon front 44 out of a 03 Rubi. It has been gusseted in the proper areas for strength. It also has been rebuilt with a OX selectable locker and new bearings. Also new u joints on the axles and new front brakes. The rear brakes looked great when I rebuilt it so I left them alone. The Jeep has a Old Man Emu 2.5 inch lift with 8 adjustable HD short arms from JKS. Rides like a champ and goes down the road great. Newer complete replace a top from best top, Highlift hood jack, Mickey Thompson MTZ tires on black wheels, x5, Bestop Rear swing out tire carrier, Tuffy tool box and center console, custom shifter, poison spider family roll cage, one inch body lift full replacement mounts, motor mount lift, rocket intake, Mastercraft Rubicon seats, Speaker pods, winch, Platinum Die Hard baettery and Sinister highline fenders. I am sure I am missing some but it is all listed below in a list I kept. No back seat it is long gone and it has soft doors only. I love the soft doors as I just take them off when I drive most of the time. It has not been abused or rock crawled. The pictures are from behind my house and testing. Fresh synthetic oil change and no leaks. I just had the tranny flushed and resealed also.

Build thread

The last straw....

Jeep plus taxes $- $8,200.00
Bumper rear and tire carrier $350.00
tires and wheels $1,595.00
Sinister bumper and fender $- $1,100.00
Front locker set up $1,600.00
Dana 44's $1,350.00
Lockers and gears for rear D4437330 $- $1,700.00
top $- $300.00
sell parts/doors $- $(750.00)
lift OME $- $750.00
winch $300.00
battery $- $241.00
cage $- $400.00
Center console/rear box $- $475.00
rocket intake $- $185.00
Body lift and MML and shifter knob $- $275.00
Mastercraft $700.00
Speaker Pods/stereo and fronts $388.00

Have not made up my mind yet but pretty sure on this. I am actually a dirt bike, dune buggy type of guy, so cutting back from four cars to three and going to buy some strictly off-road toys.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
PM's replied to. Might take a newer stock Jeep and a fist full of dollars. OR maybe an even trade for something really newer and easier to trade in on a new 4x4 Truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts