Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with aloharover. The only reason I answered the phone is because I'm drunk and waiting for his call(lets forget the fact I have to answer the phone when I'm drunk). I love Pete. he took my order and will get my stuff to me more than likely by the end of next week.

another +13 for SRP

·
Registered
26,689 Posts
I just got off the phone with aloharover. The only reason I answered the phone is because I'm drunk and waiting for his call(lets forget the fact I have to answer the phone when I'm drunk). I love Pete. he took my order and will get my stuff to me more than likely by the end of next week.

another +13 for SRP
Quoted for proof that alcohol brings out your inner ghey. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you spoken with Pete on the phone? :flipoff2:
It was exciting. it turns out he used to live in the same area as me and moved cuz he started hating it. I told him I couldn't imagine how he would feel about it now because its gotten a jillion times worse since he left

·
Premium Member
30,199 Posts
It was exciting. it turns out he used to live in the same area as me and moved cuz he started hating it. I told him I couldn't imagine how he would feel about it now because its gotten a jillion times worse since he left
He used to live here too, but they've demo'd most of the go go bars since he left. :laughing:

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
He used to live here too, but they've demo'd most of the go go bars since he left. :laughing:
Yeah but a good friend sent me the pole from the place I danced at the most.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts