Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Ill be watching this. They do look rad, never fondled one though.

That lower+side charger upper=:grinpimp:

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm.... you know... I might just do that. But the only way i'll go with a side charger is if Im running a piston (that thing looks like a PITA to take apart). Anyone know what the ideal length for 9mm is to keep MOST 124gr and 148gr round subsonic?

·
Registered
26,689 Posts
I saw a prototype (have friends that are friends with the owner of Double Diamond) a while ago. It's a nice lower.

That said, I'd personally buy a Lone Wolf or Olympic lower that took Glock mags.

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
I saw a prototype (have friends that are friends with the owner of Double Diamond) a while ago. It's a nice lower.

That said, I'd personally buy a Lone Wolf or Olympic lower that took Glock mags.
Well, my first concern was cost of magazines, but it appears ProMag makes 32 rounders for around $20 from several sources. Now, if you carry a Glock, getting a Glock mag compatible lower would make sense.

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
The reviews I read last night all seemed pretty positive. I don't have any personal experience with promag (that I know of). Maybe MagPul will make something... blacktextflipoff2

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Main reason Im considering this because I have a secret source for colt sub gun mags ;o)

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
I have 22rd arredondo mags and there is another company making 27 rd extensions.

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts