Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Yea those side covers are just saying hit me on them. Its almost the worst of both worlds thou. It might be alright on the street, but I almost garentee that is sucks on the dirt. ( i.e it might be good for wide open dirt roads but in no way is it a trail bike. ) Just buy a CRF 450 for the dirt and get a real street bike for the street.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
i totally agree with dave, but just think, you could pack that bike full of backpacking equip.: stove, mummy bag, bivy sack, canned food and tour the whole country in a month, hell go through canada and into alaska....damn, now im day dreamin...yellowstone, everglades, then head to maine for lobster.....

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Bogger

How is the 4 link coming along ? I heard you didn't make it to Jambo, So you must of not been finished with it. ?

Dave

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
4link is done, its the new driveshaft, exhaust and little things ive forgotten to do and left it to rot in the driveway:D i was at the jambo, rode with 408 jigga and served up many a cold beer:D ive been working on my brothers oneton cj6 project lately

·
Registered
10,725 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
i totally agree with dave, but just think, you could pack that bike full of backpacking equip.: stove, mummy bag, bivy sack, canned food and tour the whole country in a month, hell go through canada and into alaska....damn, now im day dreamin...yellowstone, everglades, then head to maine for lobster.....
Exactly. I've been looking at the BMW f650gs for more of a touring bike with 'some' off-road cpabilities, then get a Suzuki DRZ or KTM for straight up gettin' busy with it and still be able to ride the roads to and from the trails. :D DAmn, I reckon I need 2 bikes and 3 trucks to be truly happy.:D

EDIT: My brother rides with a guy in Colorado that sometimes rides an 1150 on the trails and totally kicks ass. I don't think I could do it though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts