·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
gonna be fun:)

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
So what day is mud wrestling?

Just booked my travel arrangements as well. And a FYI, I called the Hannibal Inn and if you mention werock they are charging $79 a night. I went on their website and you can get a room as low as $49 a night. hannibalinn.com

They told me yesterday that the room rate was going to be $54 if you mention werock.....that for the better rooms in the hotel ($49 get you the not so good rooms :) ) if you have extra people, that will be $5 more per person.

I Just called them, use phone number 573-248-8000

Big

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Nutman is thrashing on the buggy tonight to get it ready. Hopefully we'll be arriving late on friday in a Freightliner with a buggy riding piggy back!!!!

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
is there going to be live coverage of the event on Pirate like they do for the West coast events?

·
Registered
79 Posts
i don't think that Andy can make it out to do live coverage but i know that Jason will be out there taking pics of the weekend and putting them up and i will also be out there taking pics if anyone is looking to buy some photos just get a hold of me on pirate or catch me at tech :mr-t:

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is there going to be live coverage of the event on Pirate like they do for the West coast events?

Internet will be provided at the park this weekend thanks to TDS Telecom.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Have fun everyone. Wish I could be there. This weekend is a big one for me. It's graduation day for my first born. Yes she made it!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts