Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got this on the Off-road BBS if anyone in the New England area is interested...

Well seeings how is is butt arsed cold (too cold to do much outside work) hows about a Fabfest/chilifest?
I have the small garage organized finally so have some room for people. and the big one next ddor if people want to freeze working.. Or if someone with a heated 2 bay or larger garage would step forward.

We could do some simple mods like alt mounts or transfer case maint. I figure around the end of the month beginning of feb? (I am in western Mass. If you where at zookin I am 1 mile from zookcentral.)

AT the least we can show some videos have some food and bench race. and maybe work on the magical mystery Club

·
Registered
94 Posts
samiguy said:

We could do some simple mods like alt mounts .... and maybe work on the magical mystery Club
WTF....Please explain????????

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just cut and pasted from the BBS, I didnt write it. A few guys on this list wanted to know when something was going on in this area so I'm just spreading the word.

Sausage party, hehe:flipoff2:

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
Well, I would offer to help..........but I don't want to.:flipoff2: (joke). Seriously, I can't but I wish I could. My weekends are booked full o' shit to do before TDS.

I would like to meet up with other Zuk and Toy owners for wheelin'. I'm in western CT (Newtown). PM me.

Hef

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
samiguy said:
going to 'Gon zookin 03 at Paragon in May?
I just got into Zuk's so I didn't know about. Now that I do I'd like to go. Hopefully I can have my POS done by then and trailready. If not, I'll drive my Toy there, maybe I can ride bitch in someone else's rig.

Hef

1 - 8 of 8 Posts