Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a million of these pics, that I never post. Dad is visiting, so I put him to work. Halibut, steamed asparagus, taters and Estancia Chardonnay. I’m going to be so fat by this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks awesome. Man I loved the fresh halibut when in Alaska and even what we brought home but the store bought stuff isn't cutting it for me. Damn now I am jonesing for some fish.

·
Registered
12,994 Posts
Today was ACA TACO. Went to the Chico house and it's my go to for lunch and then dinner when I go because the burritos are that big.

·
Safety third!
11,376 Posts
Looks very tasty. I enjoyed my enchilada soup but would happily trade.

I send a bunch of food pics out to friends and my brother, and they send them back. I do enjoy seeing what the other amateur chefs can do. Keep on posting.

·
blatant asshole
12,110 Posts
Bought a shit load of lettuce a few weeks ago and some other vegies, so it was either salad or nachos with spicy cheese and pulled pork. Needed to use the vegies up so yeah, salad

·
Registered
66,780 Posts
Stock photo but accurate representation.

The Black Tap. Vegas NV.

*burp*
WTF IS THAT.

A deep fried onion ring, some bacon, gooey mayonnaise, dripping cheese, and a burger?

Cool. Dibs on your stuff. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have a million of these pics, that I never post. Dad is visiting, so I put him to work. Halibut, steamed asparagus, taters and Estancia Chardonnay. I’m going to be so fat by this weekend.
How does one get fat eating a dinner like this?? Throw in a pint of Ben & Jerrys? :grinpimp:

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How does one get fat eating a dinner like this?? Throw in a pint of Ben & Jerrys? :grinpimp:
Too many servings. There are 2 of us and dad shops for 5. He thinks I’m still in High School!

·
thhhpptthh!
46,933 Posts
WTF IS THAT.

A deep fried onion ring, some bacon, gooey mayonnaise, dripping cheese, and a burger?

Cool. Dibs on your stuff. :flipoff2:
:laughing:

burger, onion ring,bacon, bbq sauce, mayo, lettuce tomato

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Just knocked back a can of carrots.

Spent the entire day in the ER dealing with an infection so I didn't really feel like cooking.

A little butter and season surprise.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 366 Posts