Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are these part's for... i'm confused, will someone help me??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
larryboy said:
a toy to d300 with a clocking ring?? what are you asking:confused:
thanks for blowing it so soon :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
hey it looks like some one is building me a toy to d300 adapter, how much $$$

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
so you gonna tell us how to build our own then?

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TR said:
so you gonna tell us how to build our own then?

www.ottindustries.com

after it's assembled and proven i'll probably let the cat out of the bag on it... not all the pieces are in the pic, as i don't want to carry scrap metal in the house... i've just kind of lost the desire to wait on empty promises from a manufacturer... so with a few suggestions from other's i figured it out on my own :D

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
yes i know ott industries make a adapter but ive heard the horror storys about getting stuff from them so if i can build it my self i would. so i guess you havent put this adapter yet in your buggy?

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TR said:
yes i know ott industries make a adapter but ive heard the horror storys about getting stuff from them so if i can build it my self i would. so i guess you havent put this adapter yet in your buggy?

nope just finally got all the part's today, going to get it together sometime next week... not in a huge hurry as i cna't buy new shaft's till the 1st anyhow...

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
well let me know cause i really want to get a d300 installed into my 4 runner btw are you using any AA peices?

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TR said:
well let me know cause i really want to get a d300 installed into my 4 runner btw are you using any AA peices?

the OTT unit replaces the need for an AA/Marlin/inchworm unit... since i'm not a machinist by any means i'm re-using the AA crawler adapter, then adapting off the back of it... will it work? who knows... but it will have only taken two weeks from thought evolution to instalation!

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
ok well keep us updated

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OOP'S said:

A dildo for Booger!!! What are you putting an Atlas on a Toyota?????

see sig and avatar... and it's a D300 ;) i can't justify the atlas behind a suzuki motor :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts